ROHO CONTOUR SELECT CUSHION
The contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit offers provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion. The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
Simplicity you can see. Versatility you should expect. Part of what makes it simple is the contoured surface. The Contour Select allows the user to sit in the same position with the same support each time they transfer into the chair. If postural adjustments are needed, they are made while the user is seated – no need to transfer on and off during the process.
Don’t put skin at risk. Thirty years of research, experience and refinement give you the peace of mind that you are receiving unparalleled protection with the selection of a ROHO seat cushion. There is little question – if you properly use and care for a ROHO cushion, you have a powerful advantage against skin integrity issues and the associated health concerns.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in/2.5cm.
- Require increased stability.
- Require lower extremity alignment.
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral AND anterior posterior).
- Require different positioning of the left and right femur.
Roho Hybrid Elite Cushion
The ROHO® Hybrid Elite® wheelchair cushion combines the superb skin protection and shape matching ability of ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® with the stability of Jay® base technology – a contoured foam base. The cushion design allows for improved pelvic alignment and stability for improved position and function while maintaining optimal immersion and envelopment of both the ischial tuberosities and greater trochanters. The ROHO shape fitting cushion provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area providing you with superior skin protection that ROHO is known for. Simply adjust the cushion to fit the client’s shape in order to minimize tissue deformation and maximize blood flow.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite’s Jay contoured foam base engineered specifically for ROHO, provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the person in achieving safer transfers in and out of his or her wheelchair.