Smirthwaite Juni Chair
Juni’s seat and backrest both provide unique contouring. This promotes better posture, gives higher levels of comfort and helps your child feel more secure and stable in the Juni chair. It is our vibrant chair for children who require minimal levels of postural support when seated.
Whether in the classroom or at home, better posture whilst seated creates a more positive experience for your child; fine motor skills develop, confidence increases and the ability to engage and learn becomes easier.
The Juni chair comes with contoured seat and backrest, built-in lumbar support, pelvic strap, height and depth adjustable seat, height adjustable armrests as well as angle adjustable backrest as standard.Enquiry
ROHO CONTOUR SELECT CUSHION
The contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit offers provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion. The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
Simplicity you can see. Versatility you should expect. Part of what makes it simple is the contoured surface. The Contour Select allows the user to sit in the same position with the same support each time they transfer into the chair. If postural adjustments are needed, they are made while the user is seated – no need to transfer on and off during the process.
Don’t put skin at risk. Thirty years of research, experience and refinement give you the peace of mind that you are receiving unparalleled protection with the selection of a ROHO seat cushion. There is little question – if you properly use and care for a ROHO cushion, you have a powerful advantage against skin integrity issues and the associated health concerns.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in/2.5cm.
- Require increased stability.
- Require lower extremity alignment.
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral AND anterior posterior).
- Require different positioning of the left and right femur.