Jogger Rain Cover
The Special Tomato Jogger Rain Cover provides protection from the elements for your child during rain, wind, and snow. The Jogger Rain Cover attaches to the frame with hook and loop straps to keep it secured. There are holes to allow for air circulation while keeping nasty weather out.
Roho PostureLite Cushion
The PostureLITE™ by ROHO is a self-adjusting wheelchair cushion that combines unparalleled ease of use with comfortable skin protection. It is ideal for anyone who may be at risk of skin breakdown and may have normal sensation.
The preset air and foam cushion offers a perimeter air expansion chamber that conforms to the contours of the body to help provide comfortable suspension and skin protection. Similar to ROHO cushions, PostureLITE™ works by allowing continuous redistribution of air within the cushion with every weight shift. This maximizes the contact area of the cushion to help manage pressure and increase tissue viability.
The super-lightweight cushion weighs only 1.5 lbs (0.6 kg) making it one of the lightest cushions on the market!
ROHO CONTOUR SELECT CUSHION
The contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit offers provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion. The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
Simplicity you can see. Versatility you should expect. Part of what makes it simple is the contoured surface. The Contour Select allows the user to sit in the same position with the same support each time they transfer into the chair. If postural adjustments are needed, they are made while the user is seated – no need to transfer on and off during the process.
Don’t put skin at risk. Thirty years of research, experience and refinement give you the peace of mind that you are receiving unparalleled protection with the selection of a ROHO seat cushion. There is little question – if you properly use and care for a ROHO cushion, you have a powerful advantage against skin integrity issues and the associated health concerns.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in/2.5cm.
- Require increased stability.
- Require lower extremity alignment.
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral AND anterior posterior).
- Require different positioning of the left and right femur.