Prestige Duo Bed
The Prestige is a high quality care bed manufactured in Germany to meet current & future EU/UK safety standards. The graceful styling and professional features mean the Prestige would improve well-being, care and independence within domestic or professional environments.Enquiry
- Raise back section & knees for comfort or therapy
- Adjust height for transfers or care
- Choose from a range of wood colours to match your decor
- Move easily with castor wheels
- Operate bed functions with convenient handset control
- Choose from three styles of side rails
- Choose from a range of accessories
- Available in various single & double widths: 90cm, 100cm, 120cm & 140cm (4’6)
- Four section profiling
- Anti-stomach compression
- Fully height adjustable (38-78cm)
- Safety low voltage handset & control system
- Safety and Eco-friendly power cut-off
- Meets current & future (due April 2013) EU / UK legal & safety requirements
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards
Bed protector disposable£70.00
These disposable pads can be used on a chair or bed to protect the furniture and keep the user comfortable and dry from any leaks. Any liquid diffuses quickly throughout the pad, but the waterproof backing ensures leakage protection.
Pad size: 60 X 90CM
in PACKS OF 25 pads
We are selling these in a box of 5 PACKS packed into one box to save the buyer excess carriage costs. Therefore 125 pads.
One pack would normally cost £15 plus carriage but we are selling
5 packs including carriage for £70
The Savi Niklas Child Care Bed
The Niklas offers great flexibility and functionality which benefit user and carer alike.
Dependent upon options, the bed can be accessible from all four sides, as each side can be lowered independently and the corner posts can be removed. This provides an excellent “platform” for rehabilitation and physiotherapy needs.Enquiry
Smirthwaite Samba Chair
A seating system with a unique midline support
The Samba is a highly adjustable hi-low, tilt-in-space chair that offers a unique midline support system for children requiring moderate to higher levels of postural control and is suitable for both home and school.
The midline support system incorporates a 4 point pelvic strap that effectively corrects the position of the pelvis. This improves alignment and helps prevent rotation and backward tilt. The modular system also obviates the need for knee blocks.
The Samba offers numerous adjustments. Height, width and angle adjustments can all be made easily and safely whilst seated in the Samba. The Samba comes with a pelvic strap, tray, Ferndale sandals, footrest and powered hi-low base as standard.Enquiry