Roho Hybrid Elite Cushion
The ROHO® Hybrid Elite® wheelchair cushion combines the superb skin protection and shape matching ability of ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® with the stability of Jay® base technology – a contoured foam base. The cushion design allows for improved pelvic alignment and stability for improved position and function while maintaining optimal immersion and envelopment of both the ischial tuberosities and greater trochanters. The ROHO shape fitting cushion provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area providing you with superior skin protection that ROHO is known for. Simply adjust the cushion to fit the client’s shape in order to minimize tissue deformation and maximize blood flow.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite’s Jay contoured foam base engineered specifically for ROHO, provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the person in achieving safer transfers in and out of his or her wheelchair.
Lightweight: Varies by size; approximately 3.5 lbs./ 1.5 kg (based on 17.75” x 18.75” size)
Washable: Air cushion insert is easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover with encased comfort foam is machine washable. Foam base may be wiped with damp cloth.
Repairable: Neoprene rubber cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite Cushion is recommended for clients who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have or are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in / 5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require a more stable environment for transfers
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral)
500 lbs / 225 kg