Sitter – Replacement Harness
£93.00 – £110.00
A replacement 5 point harness/lapbelt for the Special Tomato Sitter in grey. Available for size 1, size 2-3, and size 4-5.
Size 1 – RP77320109
Size 2-3 – RP77322309
Size 4-5 – RP77324509
ROHO CONTOUR SELECT CUSHION
The contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit offers provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion. The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
Simplicity you can see. Versatility you should expect. Part of what makes it simple is the contoured surface. The Contour Select allows the user to sit in the same position with the same support each time they transfer into the chair. If postural adjustments are needed, they are made while the user is seated – no need to transfer on and off during the process.
Don’t put skin at risk. Thirty years of research, experience and refinement give you the peace of mind that you are receiving unparalleled protection with the selection of a ROHO seat cushion. There is little question – if you properly use and care for a ROHO cushion, you have a powerful advantage against skin integrity issues and the associated health concerns.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in/2.5cm.
- Require increased stability.
- Require lower extremity alignment.
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral AND anterior posterior).
- Require different positioning of the left and right femur.
ROHO Dry Floatation Mattress Overlay System
The ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® Mattress Overlay System creates the ideal environment of protection and healing with the ORIGINAL non-powered, air-filled, adjustable, zoned, reactive mattress overlay.
Don’t let its simplicity fool you. The performance, efficiency and quality of this overlay system are unequaled in the industry. Comprised of soft, interconnected air cells, the DRY FLOATATION mattress overlay conforms precisely to the body’s contours, helping soft tissue to maintain its shape in order to maximize the healing process as well as prevention.
Foam insert pad(s) are also available in both standard and custom configurations. They may be snapped to the ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress Section(s) to provide individuals with a localized approach to wound management when cost restraints are required