The Special Tomato Soft-Touch Sitter is an adaptive seating system for children with special needs. It is recommended for children with mild to moderate physical involvement from the age of 1 through adulthood. The Soft-Touch Sitter promotes an upright, seated posture with unsurpassed comfort and upper body support.
The Special Tomato Soft-Touch Sitter has two sets of attachment straps to attach the seat to most stable chairs in your home, a restaurant, or community centre. Consider purchasing the Special Tomato Soft-Touch Sitter Mobile Wooden Tilt Wedge Kit or the Special Tomato Soft-Touch Sitter Wooden Tilt Wedge Kit, mobile or stationary, instead for a base plus the seat.
The Size 1 and 2 Soft-Touch™ Sitters can be inserted into the Special Tomato® Jogger and Special Tomato® EIO Push Chair
- Adaptive seat made of NEW seamless LATEX-FREE, anti-microbial material
- Adaptive seat alone can be attached to a standard chair
- Recommended for individuals from 1 year old through adulthood
- Recommended for children with mild to moderate physical involvement
- Critical measurements: Thigh depth; Hip width; Back height to head.